GrateSump Sump Pump Systems Installed in Charlotte, Winston-Salem, Greensboro & Piedmont Triad, NC
If water enters your crawl space or basement, you’ll need to have it redirected away from these areas of your home. The Greenserve way is with the GrateSump™ Sump Pump System. It collects the water from below the basement floor or crawl space floor draining into a sump basin and then pumping the water out away from the house. Not only does the GrateSump™ help remove the water, it also helps your basement and crawl space remain clean and dry. Thus humidity, mold, and mildew are inhibited from growth resulting in usable crawl space for storage and the basement for a possible remodeling project.
We strongly believe this is best sump pump system on the market today, you should rely on only the best quality and most durable sump pump systems. This is where GrateSump™ Sump Pump System differs from all the rest because only GrateSump™ has several key features that ensure the performance remains outmatched and more reliable than any other sump pump system in the industry.
Performance and Reliability
- Doesn’t Promote Undermining of the Foundation – Traditional sump liners can remove sediment from under the basement footing causing the foundation to weaken.
- Resists Iron and Clogging – Large engineered slots on the front two sides of the GrateSump™ reduces clogging and increases water flow.
- Built-in Pump Stand – Keeps sump pump from sucking up debris and helps in routine cleanings.
- Easy on/off Cover – Airtight with no screws to keep track of.
- Dehumidifier Drain Plug – Connect your dehumidifier to the built-in drain plug so it can self-drain right into your GrateSump™ system.
- Permanent Mesh Filter – Filter can be cleaned from inside the sump liner.
- GrateSump™ Dual Combination – GrateSumps™ can be linked together to add additional pumps or battery backup systems.
- Every Pump Has its Own House – Patented state-of-the-art sump liners help to eliminate cords etc. getting tangled in pump switches.
- Airtight Cover – GrateSumps™ come with impressive “steel like” grey plastic covers which keeps ground humidity from entering the basement.
GrateSump™ Sump Pump System
- 1/3 HP Sump Pump
- Permanent Split Capacitor
- Reliable Float Switch W/Bypass Switch
- Energy Efficient – Only 4amps!
- Durable Cast Iron
- 3 Year Warranty